Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So let's look at something else other than school work that perhaps I'm not so screwed in.
I had a dream last night. I'm still unsure as whether to classify dreams as a foretelling of the future or some part of my subconsciousness. Perhaps they're both. Anyway, I have come to a conclusion about that dream. Either I've decided (subconsciously or not) to place a little lock on the memories/expectations and keep it away OR I've decided to be greedy. Seriously, I don't like the first option because I'm feeling sadistic and would like to feel that little ache-y feeling of the unattainable.
If it was unattainable in the past during the first situation, I would say that it is impossible now in the second situation.
To play with words and be as annoying as the law is about specific distintions in words, I think it should be seen like where there was once 20 % chance, there's a mere 1 % chance. Or none. (Reminds me of those 'lack of chance' cases dammit get out of my head, law)
But I've gone and done it this time. Reaching too high.
I don't know when it first struck me. But I do know that I'm not completely sure myself if that's what I really feel. So I guess it's just nice to enjoy what's present in the moment.
Come on the Chels! We go to Spain and play Barca on Wed morning. I'm crossing my fingers.